slat savers & slot locks
Our Slat Savers is a multi-use building material we have come up with used successfully in gestation crates, sow crates and scale flooring. It’s been used as a feeding platform, creep feeding, nesting mat and may other uses. Our Slot Locks are the ideal system to attach penning and equipment to concrete slats quickly and easily.
Slat Savers is made to provide a protective layer to your slats to ensure durability and a longer life. With Slat Savers, you’ll be able to save spilled feed, cover & protect damaged slats, drain all harmful liquids directly to the pit, thus providing a clean, dry, disease-free feeding area. With this extra protection, Slat Savers can help furnish traction to the smallest pigs too by preventing their feet from falling through the cracks.
Avoid expensive time consuming repairs. Ask your dealer for SLAT SAVER or call (800) 856-1388 for the dealer nearest you.
Ask for SLAT SAVER by name.
US Patent Number: 6,220,205
The ideal system to attach penning and equipment to concrete slats quickly and easily. Slot Lock requires a one inch slot opening for top loading.
- Bolts Down- No protruding bolts that would cause cutting & grinding to injure animals.
- Durable- Constructed with a heavy hex nut embedded inside 6-6 nylon. The complete assembly includes a 3/8″ x 4″ stainless steel bolt and washer.
- Locks Itself Into Place- Spin it, pull it up, and it can lock into place. Perfect condition where you can’t get under your work.
- Eliminates “T” Bolts- “T” bolts can slide and become disconnected, which is not the case for Slot Locks. Once the Slot Lock is turned and tightened, it remains firmly locked.
- Slot Lock Fasteners- Fasteners are conveniently packaged in weather tight plastic buckets of 100, and available from your dealer.
Avoid expensive time consuming repairs. Ask your dealer for SLOT LOCK or call (800) 856-1388 for the dealer nearest you.
Ask for SLOT LOCK by name.
US Patent Number: 6,413,005